Staff Meet & Greet
Meet Brendan Nelson
Meet Brendan Nelson. He joins the staff at UWT in the Diversity Resource Center as a STEPS Program Coordinator. STEPS, also known as Students Together Empowering Personal Success offers resources and support to high school students who are the first generation of their families to attend college. Brendan takes this program very seriously because he wants to increase the awareness of the program to build stronger connections with our community and public schools in support of our underprivileged and underrepresented populations. Brendan spends his spare time watching movies, playing basketball, writing, and shopping. His motivation comes from seeing youth and young adults reach their full potential. He also believes that we all have a purpose in life and sometimes we just need that one person to believe in us and help bring our dreams and vision to light. We are honored to have Brendan Nelson as part of the UWT family and we can all make a difference through the STEPS program as volunteers to make a difference in our youth.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Ledger News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE LEDGER NEWS
RECENT THE LEDGER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Managing Pain: Are You Reading Your Medicine Labels?
- Does Your Garbage Want to Be Recycled?
- You Can Quit
- Pinching Penny Stocks May Be the Wise Way to Invest
- Growing Investment Opportunities In Green -- and Blue --...
- 5 Tips for Healthy Eating as We Age
- Comparison-Shopping for Life Insurance Made Easy
- AARP Offers Tools for Caregivers
- Getting the Best Price for Your House to Help Finance...
- Why Purchase a Fishing License?