I love lamp
Brick, of the filmic masterpiece, "Anchorman," coined the term, "I love lamp" when confused about the definition of love. This in retrospect can most certainly be linked to the fantastical far right's rants about the legalizing of gay marriage that has led to people marrying dogs, cats, inanimate objects, people of other races and buildings.
Last Saturday, a credible yet nameless source of rumors and the like has officially unofficially confirmed that there is indeed arguable speculation on the rumor of ASUWT Legislative Liason, Eric Lint's intentions with respect to the MAT building.
Further speculation implies that there are questionable theories as to Lint's rise to power as the ASUWT L.L., entitling him unprecedented access inside the MAT Building after hours.
Even further photographic speculation has linked Lint's profile entering and leaving the capitol building in Olympia four times in the same afternoon.
There has even been talk as to a nameless UWT professor attempting to marry the 6th edition of Diana Hacker's "A Writers Reference," but there is obvious competition as more than one professor has been eyeing the quintessential citation handbook for years.
Experts on the far right whose primary source is the concernedwomenofamerica.com, have described this as the effects of a lax description of what marriage is, was, ever shall, or should be.
So the left is wrong and right is right. Fantastical fox-esque speculation has come to fruition and I've a date with my Blackberry. Happy April Fools.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Ledger News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE LEDGER NEWS
RECENT THE LEDGER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Fall Foes: Watch out for These Stinging Insects
- Supporting Arts in Education
- Fishing and Boating are Great Activities for the Entire...
- Don't Get Blindsided by the Sticker Shock of College
- Your Online Reputation: Handle With Care
- Carrageenan: Sustainability From Farm to Table
- For Dwight Clark, the Catch Is Chiropractic Care
- Reducing the Likeliness of Back Surgery With Chiropractic...
- Enhancing the Curb Appeal of Your Home
- Maximize Your Teleconferences With Better Tools