UW women's relay best in U.S.
The Huskies women relay team broke the school, facility and meet record in winning the distance medley relay at the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation (MPSF) Championships on February 24. The time of 10:55.01 ranks the first in the country and the fifth for all-time.
Colorado and BYU joined the MPSF the first time this year with full men's and women's teams. There are a total 12 men's teams and 14 women's teams. The Husky women scored 56 points overall and ranked fifth while the men scored 37.5 points overall and ranked eighth.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Ledger News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE LEDGER NEWS
RECENT THE LEDGER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Do More With Less
- New Treatment for Undiagnosed Sports Injuries -- From...
- Beat the Crowds: Visit Europe During the Shoulder Seasons
- Building a Better Bridge From Hospital to Home Health Care
- 8 Tips to Selecting Colors for Your Home's Exterior
- This Year, Make a Goal to Contribute More to Your 401(k)
- Giving the Elderly a Lift -- In Their Home
- 4-H Grown: Alumni Asked to Stand Up and Support STEM...
- Haven't Tried Sardines? Try These
- Weatherizing Your Home Can Mean Big Benefits
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- STUDENTS BATTLE FOR FREE COLLEGE TUITION IN BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT'S "HEROES OF THE DORM™" TOURNAMENT
- Entries Now Open for 7th Annual College Sports Media Awards
- Rescue your Spring Break with new app dubbed the "Uber of Roadside Assistance"
- First Lady Michelle Obama and the Peace Corps Join Together to Expand Girls' Education
- Potential health risks of hookah smoking are being overlooked by users