Yummers 2 the 3rd Power Cupcake Review
Yummers 2 the 3rd Power is located on Garfield Street in Parkland, near Pacific Lutheran University. With Cupcake creations so imaginative they've been featured on the Food Network's "Cupcake Wars," this cupcake factory is a hidden treat waiting to be stumbled upon, and then eaten.
Everyday 12 delicious varieties of cupcakes are prepared, and each day the flavors vary by whatever they feel like creating for the day. Everyone on staff at Yummers loves working there. The shop opened it's doors on February 12, 2011.
Jeffrey Rowe, chef and co-owner said, "Kids come in and give me drawings of cupcakes and cupcake ideas." He also noted that, "cupcakes ain't just for girls anymore."
Before Amber Serrano, chef and co-owner at Yummers, made cupcakes she was a stay at home mom who did accounting. One day she made a cupcake and took a bite and thought, "oh my gosh that's yummers." Then thought, "Well, what's better than yummers? Yummers to the 3rd Power." And that's how the cupcake factory got it's name. Yummers cupcakes are incredibly moist.
Their signature cupcake is called Yummers 2 the 3rd Power and has coconut everything; coconut frosting, coconut baked into the cake, and coconut topping.
There are several other creations who's names are just as imaginative and tantalizing to the taste buds as the ingredients that go in them.
There is a rootbeer cupcake with rootbeer buttercream called Who's Your Daddy.
There is a promotional cupcake for students called the Study Break. It's an orange dream cupcake with orange zest cream cheese frosting.
For the bacon lovers amongst us there is also a What's for Breakfast cupcake featuring maple french toast and bacon with maple syrup buttercream frosting, topped with a candied piece of bacon.
There is also a cupcake called Why Bother, which is, according to the yummers website an, "Incredible vanilla bean cupcake with a creamy, melt in your mouth vanilla bean frosting."
There are over a dozen other flavors that rotate through including various creations of: chocolate, peanut butter, red velvet, peanut butter and jelly, honey walnut, oatmeal cookie, strawberry rhubarb, monkey snuggles, spicy jalepeno, peach and mango, sweet potato, monster energy and poprocks and many more.
Cupcakes cost $2.50 for a single, $13.00 for a 6 pack, and $25.00 for a 12 pack.
You can also check what the daily cupcake flavors are by visiting the Yummers 2 the 3rd Power Facebook page: "Yummers 2 the 3rd Power Cupcake Factory"
Yummers 2 the 3rd Power
317 Garfield St. S
Tacoma, WA 98444
M-F 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Sat 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
From Around the Web
Recent The Ledger News Articles
Discuss This Article
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
LATEST THE LEDGER NEWS
RECENT THE LEDGER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Family Fun: Indoor Trampoline Parks Grow by Leaps and Bounds
- Popping the Question Over the Holidays? What Every Guy...
- Helping Golfers Stay in the Swing With Chiropractic Care
- Conserve Energy This Winter by Choosing the Right Windows
- ACA Marketplace Complicates Tax Returns -- May Delay 2015...
- Gifts That Wow, and What They Say About You
- Millennial Travel Is on the Rise
- Taking Care on and off the Sports Field
- Are You a Candidate for Chiropractic Care?
- Worried About Ebola? What's Keeping You Safe at the...
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- NEEBO COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SAVINGS TIP: SELL EARLY, BUY EARLY AND SAVE BIG
- Draper University's Tim Draper Hosts YouNoodle Live Featuring Student Entrepreneurs From Around The World
- NATIONAL SURVEY REVEALS CONFLICTED MINDSET OF COLLEGE STUDENTS ABOUT ADHD PRESCRIPTION STIMULANT MISUSE, ABUSE AND DIVERSION
- 7 Tips to Fuel for Finals
- LINE Webtoon Launches Challenge League, a New Discovery Feature for Webcomic Creators and Aspiring Artists